CDTC offers these services:
- Forensic Evaluations
- Mental Health Treatment
- Consultation and Training
- Anger Management Online Program
CDTC provides forensic and statutory evaluations as requested by the criminal justice system in Northwest Ohio. Our forensic and statutory evaluations assist judges, probation officers and attorneys by providing professional opinions answering questions such as:
- Competency to Stand Trial
- Criminal Responsibility (NGRI, Insanity)
- Post-Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity
- General Presentence Evaluation
- Mitigation of Penalty
- Mitigation of Death Penalty
- Domestic Violence Evaluation
- Menacing By Stalking Evaluation
- Competency to be a Witness
- Juvenile Bindover
- Second Opinion (SB 285)
MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT
CDTC can provide mental health treatment services as recognized by the Ohio Department of Mental Health as a certified Mental Health Agency to residents of Lucas County, OH.
We provide treatment to the Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities, U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services, Lucas County Adult Probation Department, Lucas County Work Release Department, and the Lucas County Correctional Treatment Facility.
CDTC can provide treatment for:
- Abuse & Trauma
- Anger Management
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Offending
- Anxiety Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Reentry Support
- Recidivism Reduction
- Dually Diagnosed Offender
- Conflict Resolution Skill-building
- Criminal-Thinking Restructuring
FORENSIC CONSULTING AND TRAINING
CDTC is your source for expert forensic consultation and training related to a wide range of mental health and safety concerns. We are available to meet the specialized needs of the judiciary and law enforcement; as well as the greater Northwest Ohio community.
- Understanding Sexual Offending Characteristics and Behaviors
- Sexual Offending: Community Supervision & Recidivism
- Pedophilia and Internet Sexual Offending
- Understanding Domestic Violence Characteristics and Behaviors
- Violence and Violence Risk Assessment
- Female Offenders and Community Reentry
- Developmental Disability and the Criminal Justice System
- Workplace Violence and Prevention
- Post-Incident Debriefing
- Ethical and Legal Principles of Forensic Assessment
ANGER MANAGEMENT ONLINE PROGRAM
CDTC is pleased to announce that we now have available an Anger Management Online Program.
To take advantage of this program:
- Enroll in the course
- Print letter of enrollment
- Work at your own pace
- Study and take the test
- When you have successfully finished the course, you will be able to print your certificate of completion.
What are the benefits to you?
- Address Anger & Stress Issues
- Free Proof of Enrollment
- Self-paced with 24/7 access
- Affordable and user friendly
Interested? Click here to go to our Anger Management Online Program now.
Call CDTC at 419-244-8624 or click on Contact Us above,
fill out the brief form and learn more about our services.