CDTC offers Practicum and Internship rotations for qualified students in Masters level counseling programs.
We conduct interviews throughout the year to help students secure a site early and continue to interview until our positions are filled.
Students have the opportunity to:
- Develop diagnosing & clinical assessing skills
- Strengthen case conceptualization & treatment planning
- Utilize clinical interviewing & intervention skills
- Benefit from working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Hone clinical & administrative documentation
- Begin developing an integrated theory of practice
We are currently accepting resumes. Please send to:
Court Diagnostic & Treatment Center
Attn: Treatment Program Manager
1946 N. 13th St., Suite 230
Toledo, OH 43604
- 3 consecutive semesters in duration (Practicum & Internship) or
- 2 consecutive semesters in duration (Internship only)
- 3 days a week
- 20 hours each week
- Attend Team Meeting/Triadic Supervision (Wednesday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm)
Please call the Treatment Program Manager at 419.244.8624 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview with the program.