We’ll expertly deliver all your forensic and statutory evaluations as Ohio’s only licensed forensic center in the area. Our main office is located in Toledo which serves all thirteen counties in Northwest Ohio. Referrals can be conveniently and securely requested by clicking the Probation Officer’s Referral Form or Judge’s Referral Form button on the left.
Your evaluation referral is quickly assigned to a forensic evaluator while we work with your staff and defendant to schedule appointments. This may include testing, collateral interviews, and review of necessary records.
As court personnel, your evaluation will be available for download. We adhere to all state and federal regulations while confidentially and securely providing you password protected access to reports. Hard copies will be mailed or faxed to you at your request.
- Competency to Stand Trial
- Criminal Responsibility (NGRI, Insanity)
- Post-Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity
- General Presentence Evaluation
- Mitigation of Penalty
- Mitigation of Death Penalty
- Domestic Violence Evaluation
- Menacing By Stalking Evaluation
- Competency to be a Witness
- Juvenile Bindover
- Second Opinion (SB 285)