Court Diagnostic and Treatment Center is a private, non-profit organization committed to helping make safer communities. The Ohio Department of Mental Health has certified CDTC as the Forensic Center of Northwest Ohio as well as a certified Mental Health Agency in Lucas County.
We employ licensed Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Clinical Counselors, and Clinical Social Workers. Our staff provides expert evaluations, testimony, and consultations specializing in the mentally ill offender and regularly offer training to the professional community.
- Darren W. Love, MEd, LPCC-S, Treatment Program Manager
- E. E. White, PsyD, Executive Director/ Forensic Evaluator
- Jessica Cousino, Administrative Assistant- Treatment
- Toni Lozano, MA, Evaluation Program Coordinator
- Mariah B. Jones, MA, LPC, Mental Health Therapist
- Gregory E. Forgac, PhD, Independent Contractor/Forensic Evaluator
- Lynda Reckner, MA, LPCC-S, Mental Health Therapist
- Thomas G. Sherman, MD, Independent Contractor/ Forensic Evaluator
- Timothy F. Wynkoop, PhD, Independent Contractor/Forensic Evaluator