New Positioning Opening!
This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer
Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will work closely with Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director, Director of Outpatient Treatment Services and other Clinical staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. This position ensures that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.? In conjunction with the Criminal Justice System, our staff provides expert forensic evaluations, court testimony, and consultations specializing in the mentally ill offender and regularly offer training to the professional community. We are a private, non-profit organization committed to helping make safer communities.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Answering phones and directing to appropriate person
- Greeting Clients
- Managing client records
- Uploading and Downloading of daily clinician dictations
- Confirming Client appointments
- Conducting client intakes.
- Delivering reports to various courthouses
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Please submit resume via e-mail to:? email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview.